When you’re on Facebook procrastinating (as you do) you stumble on the funniest little things. This little prayer here was posted by a very distant relative of mine and I thought to myself we all deserve a chuckle:
“Feb 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl in our life or around our husband life.
1) Anybody trying to hug my husband seductively, catch fire.
2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps,be unseated by fire.
3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.
4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire..
5) Anyone sending romantic message to my partner, be struck with rheumatism.
6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner, be consumed by fire.
7) You strange woman, that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire
Anyone, planning a ‘quickie’ with my husband on d 14th, be electrocuted.
Sisters pls open ur mouth and P r a a a a a a a ay , if u love ur husband n want to save ur relationship before its too late !!!!!!!”
Now I’m all for prayer but I’m 99% certain it doesn’t work as a curse.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!